Kulaqua Horseback Riding and Equestrian Program Required Rider Release Form
*All Riders Must Complete This Form Prior To Riding
Rider Release Form
Riders at Kulaqua Must Complete The Following Release Form Before Being Allowed To Ride or Participate In Any Of Our Equestrian Programs.
- Each riding adult must complete the form.
- Legal guardians of minors must complete the form on behalf of the minor.
- You must have a valid group confirmation number to complete the rider form.
- If you do not know your group confirmation number, please contact your group leader. This is the person organizing the ride for your organization.
- Riders must be 8 years old or older to ride.
- Minors on pony rides must be able to sit up by themselves and hold on securely.
- Reservations are required and need to be made online ahead of time.
- Each trail ride can accommodate up to 12 people
Florida Trail Rides at Kulaqua are perfect for families, groups, couples and youth!
Please remember that each rider must fill out a separate form, so if you are a family of 5, you will be visiting the following URL five times. Simply refresh this page each time you have completed a form submission to begin the next form.
to Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center
We look forward to seeing you!