2019 River Ranch Community Event Days Calendar at Kulaqua
Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center
*Please note: Kulaqua is primarily a user group facility, but on these dates the Water Park is available to the Community.
Kulaqua River Ranch Waterpark is operating at 50% capacity and is encouraging social distancing.
Welcome to the 2020 River Ranch Community Days Calendar!
Don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook so you can get the latest on updates!
We’re still closed for the month of May, but looking forward to reopening within the guidelines of the recommendations with the CDC and local county officials. The following dates are tentative. Please check back often for updates.
We’re busy as a June bug this month but managed to squeeze in a day for fun with our friends! It's picnic time with your family & friends at the River Ranch Water Park.
Free Admission for Fathers on Father’s Day
with paid admission of other family member.
Social Distancing Encouraged!
What better way to beat July’s heat that at River Ranch Water Park! Come see for yourself on these four hot summer days!
August is HOT here in Florida! Come enjoy the summer sun and cool off with us at River Ranch Water Park!
August dates to be announced soon!
Stay tuned for dates
September dates to be announced soon!
Here are some of the park rules you’ll need to to remember:
- Our goal at River Ranch Water Park is for your outing to be a positive, safe – and let’s not forget FUN experience!
- Kulaqua is primarily a user group facility, but on these dates the Water Park is available to the Community.
- We are a Christian facility and request that only modest swimsuits be worn. If in doubt, please bring a cover up to wear over your swim suit.
- Bring sunscreen! The water is cool, but the sun is HOT! And we wouldn’t want you to get a sunburn.
- River Ranch Water Park opens at 10am and closes at 6pm on Community Event Days so make sure you come with plenty of time to enjoy your day in the sun.
- You’ll probably work up an appetite, so feel free to bring food and coolers, but remember – no glass containers will be allowed.
- We do not allow alcohol or smoking on the premises.
- Admission is $13.25 per person, and children 3 and under are free when accompanied by their parents
Let’s have fun at
Kulaqua’s River Ranch!
Just another way Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center sets itself apart from other Christian retreat and conference centers.
Christian retreats and conferences don’t have to be boring.
Studies show that when a group plays together well, they work together better.
Why not choose the best for your next Christian or educational retreat or conference in North Central Florida?
Your guests will be coming back to build on the memories and relationships year after year.
River Ranch Water Park
to Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center
We look forward to seeing you!