Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center
*Please note: Kulaqua is primarily a user group facility, but on these dates the Water Park is available to the Community.
In April we have three lovely days to splash around in the sunshine with you. Hopefully we won’t see any of those April showers, but rainbows are always welcome!
We’ve got three dates for you in May. And while May flowers abound for Mother’s day but we’re sure she’d rather go down the water slide, trust us.
*Moms enter free!
We’re busy as a June bug this month but managed to squeeze in a day for fun with our friends! A June picnic at the River Ranch Water Park sounds great, doesn’t it?
July’s heat CAN be beat at River Ranch Water Park! Come see for yourself on these four hot summer days
August is HOT here in Florida! Come enjoy the summer sun and cool off with us at River Ranch Water Park!
We’ve been having so much fun at community days we didn’t want it to end! And since it’s still plenty hot here in Florida, we added September dates to our community events calendar!
Here are some of the park rules you’ll need to to remember:
- Our goal at River Ranch Water Park is for your outing to be a positive, safe – and let’s not forget FUN experience!
- Kulaqua is primarily a user group facility, but on these dates the Water Park is available to the Community.
- We are a Christian facility and request that only modest swimsuits be worn. If in doubt, please bring a cover up to wear over your swim suit.
- Bring sunscreen! The water is cool, but the sun is HOT! And we wouldn’t want you to get a sunburn.
- River Ranch Water Park opens at 10am and closes at 6pm on Community Event Days so make sure you come with plenty of time to enjoy your day in the sun.
- You’ll probably work up an appetite, so feel free to bring food and coolers, but remember – no glass containers will be allowed.
- We do not allow alcohol or smoking on the premises.
- Admission is $11.75 per person, and children 3 and under are free when accompanied by their parents
FUN AWAITS YOU AT KULAQUA RIVER RANCH
Christian retreats and conferences don’t have to be boring.
Studies show that when a group plays together well, they work together better.
Why not choose the best for your next Christian or educational retreat or conference in North Central Florida?
Your guests will be coming back to build on the memories and relationships year after year.
River Ranch Water Park
River Ranch Water Park
to Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center
We look forward to seeing you!